At Karimé Alexandra UG, the protection of your personal data and your privacy is important to us and is of great importance. It is mandatory for us to keep your data safe.
Who is responsible for your data?
The company Karimé Alexandra UG is responsible for your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
District Court Frankfurt: HRB120583
VAT No./Ust.IdNr: DE332356052
Access to data
Your data will not be passed on, exchanged or sold to third parties outside of Karimé Alexandra UG for marketing purposes.
- Right to information
- Right to rectification
- Right to cancellation (except in the case of outstanding payments, contact with customer service, misuse of our services. In accordance with the accounting regulations, we keep your data related to your transaction.)
- Right to decline direct mail such as newsletters
Make use of your rights
Contact our staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org
so that you can process your request regarding the above rights or questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
The following personal data are used
- Contact details (name, address, email address, telephone number)
- Payment information (payment type, transaction amount)
- Order information
- Purchase history
- Order number
Personal data are used for:
- Processing of your online purchases and returns
- Sending various messages (delivery status)
- Delivery information
- Processing of your payments
- Quality improvements in our products and services
- Click history
- Navigation and surfing history
Legal basis for processing
The processing of your personal data is a prerequisite for Karimé Alexandra for the processing and delivery of the order to you.